Custom and personalized orders
What we can do:
– make small changes to our offered designs (text, wording, placement, etc.)
– Add a logo
– Engrave a design you provide (vector, png)
What we don’t do:
– Custom design work/illustration
– Custom sizes (except for bulk orders of 10+, inquire for a quote)
While we would love to create something truly custom for each of our customers, we are unfortunately unable to provide custom design work, as this is an expensive and time-consuming process.
We are however happy to engrave a logo or any other design that is provided by you, for an additional small fee.
Which wood type should I choose?
A few notes about our different wood options:
Bamboo and Mahogany woods engrave the darkest, meaning your design will be very prominent on the board.
Our walnut wood is the darkest wood, and therefore has the least amount of contrast once engraved. The engraving on the walnut is more subtle than our other two wood options.
Our walnut wood is the most likely to have strong color variations, changing from lighter to darker more frequently than the other two wood options.
Our mahogany wood has a red hue with an almost pearlescent shine.
Every cutting board is individually made and therefore will be slightly different in colors (some lighter, some darker), tones, and grain. No two trees are alike.
Wholesale/Bulk/Real Estate Ongoing accounts
We are always happy to fulfill bulk and wholesale orders for our customers, please contact us to get set up!
We offer logo/contact information engraving and are also happy to send the boards directly to your customers.
If you would like to submit bulk orders via CSV/Excel file, send us a message via Woocommerce or email Victoria directly at [email protected]
Can I alter one of your designs?
We engrave our products according to the format of the design you’ve selected along with the information you’ve provided. If you would like to make little changes, like entering names or a phrase instead of the date, leaving “THE” off of some of our designs, or not including the date, etc. We can definitely do those changes for you.
Simply add your request to the personalization section during checkout and we will create your design accordingly. If we need additional information we reach out to you via email.
𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦: To clean, wash by hand with warm soapy water (do not put in dishwasher) *Engraved board should not be used for cutting, uses are for serving tray or display only. Green bowl not included. Custom requests available for an additional fee.
Can I change my shipping address?
While we do our best to accommodate shipping address changes, we cannot guarantee them. Please contact us as soon as possible with the correct address if your address needs to be changed after your order is placed. Once the shipping label has been printed or the package has been turned over to the shipping carrier we are unable to update the shipping address.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Woocommerce.com to provide to us), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long We Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the US, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the US and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of US data protection law, I, Birch Designs & Co., LLC, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at [email protected].”